Basic Confidentiality Policy
Where personal information is required to use or interact with King Ott Service, it is our policy that this information – such as your name, postal or email address, or telephone number — is private and confidential. The personal information you provide to king ott Service is stored in a secure location, accessible only by appropriate staff, and is used for the purposes outlined in this policy, such as to process your order, reply to a question, or send requested materials.
We collect two types of information from visitors to king ott Service: (1) Personal information; and (2) Non-Personal Information, such as your IP address or cookies.
1. Personal information
“Personal information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, or email address.
King Ott Service collects and stores the personal information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personal information on King Ott Service:
We will collect your first and last name, email address, and postal address when you purchase King Ott Service; We may collect your email address if you contact us with a question; We collect your first and last name, postal address, and billing information if you purchase through our site; and We may collect your device ID number when you interact with King Ott Service using a mobile device.
The above list provides an example of the personal information that may be collected from you on King Ott Service. If you do not want King Ott Service to collect your personal information, please do not provide it to us.
2. Non-Personal information
“Non-Personal Information” can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender, ZIP code or other geolocation data, or interests. Non-personal information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personal information that is collected via King Ott Service and a description of how this information is used: Internet Protocol (IP) address — Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the webpages you view. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor our website to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our Sites.
Cookies are text files sent by Web servers to Web browsers and are stored on the user’s computer or mobile device. If the browser is loading a page and the server requests the information stored in the cookie, the cookie is sent back to the server.
Cookies contain data about the user’s activities on the website and can be used by Web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will remain valid until its set expiration date (unless deleted by the user). A session cookie will expire at the end of the user session when the Web browser is closed.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies the user, but information that we store about the user may be linked by us to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
King Ott Service websites use the information we obtain from people’s use of our website through cookies for the following purposes:
• To recognize the user’s computer when the user visits the website.
• To track some user actions during website navigation.
• To improve the website’s usability.
• To analyze the use of the website.
• To administer the website.
• To report click-through data to our advertisers.
When users visit King Ott Service websites third-party cookies may be sent to their computers by King Ott Service’s advertisers or service providers.
• They may use the information obtained from these cookies:
• To track users browsing across multiple websites.
• To build profiles of users’ Web surfing.
• To target advertisements that may be of particular interest to users.
Most browsers allow users to refuse to accept cookies.
• In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
• In Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
• In Google Chrome, you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options,” “Under the hood” and Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
• In Safari, you can block cookies by clicking “Preferences,” selecting the “Privacy” tab, and “Block cookies.”
Blocking all cookies will, however, harm the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to log on, access content, or use search functions, for example.
Users can also delete cookies already stored on their computers:
• In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files.
• In Firefox, you can delete cookies by first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools,” “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
• In Google Chrome, you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options,” “Under the hood,” and Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
• In Safari, you can delete cookies by clicking “Preferences,” selecting the “Privacy” tab, and selecting “Remove All Website Data.”
Doing this may harm the usability of many websites.
“Demographic Information” may be your gender, age, ZIP code or geolocation data, and/or interests, which you voluntarily provide to us on King Ott Service. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by King Ott Service meets your needs.
Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be non-personal information. The above list provides an example of the non-personal information that is collected via King Ott Service.
Use of Information Collected Via King Ott Service
1. Personal information
We use your personal information that is collected on King Ott Service primarily for the following purposes:
• To process your order and, if necessary, to contact you regarding the status of your order;
• To fulfill the terms of a promotion;
• To ensure kingott Service is relevant to your needs;
• To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
• To contact you regarding additional services and features;
• To request your feedback about your experience with Kingott Service;
• To allow you access to limited-entry areas of King Ott Service.
2. Non-Personal information
Non-personal information is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal information with personal information.
Release of Information to Third Parties
Personal information collected as a function of King Ott Service will not be released to third parties except to further the purpose for which you provided and in the following instances:
• To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you choose to purchase items from us, we may have to share your postal address with shipping carriers like UPS, USPS, or FedEx.
• To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Sites and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on King Ott Service’s behalf.
• To complete your order. If you choose to purchase King Ott Service, we may collect from you your credit card number, billing address, and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other personal information provided by you, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card).
• To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of King Ott Service or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
Children Under 13
King Ott Service does not knowingly target children under the age of 13 and we do not collect personal information from any child under the age of 13. In the event we learn that such information has been provided to King Ott Service, we will delete or destroy it.
Third-Party Websites and Advertisers
King Ott Service may also permit advertisers, third-party ad networks, or other advertising companies to serve advertisements on King Ott Service. Please be advised that such advertising companies may gather information about your visit to King Ott Service or other sites (such as through cookies and other technologies) to enable such advertising companies to market products or services to you, to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which Web pages you were viewing when such ads were delivered. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices please contact us.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH ADVERTISING COMPANIES.
We communicate with our members regularly via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, members cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational rather than promotional.
However, we provide you with the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communications from us, such as messages or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on King Ott Service or if you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties. For emails, you may opt-out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the text of an email. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. If you have elected to receive notices to your mobile device via text message, you may opt-out by replying “STOP” to such a mobile message. You may receive a confirmatory text message in response to your “STOP” request and you hereby consent to the receipt of such confirmation.